Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What's in my travel makeup bag | Vegas & EDC!

Hi everyone! This weekend I will be going to EDC in Vegas, so I thought I'd share with you what I'm bringing in my makeup bag :)

EDC makeup

It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation

EDC is taking place at night, so I don’t need to worry about sun protection, I just want to wear something that’s going to feel super light on my skin. My favorite powder foundation is the It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation, I’ve talked about this at length in two videos already, so if you want more details about this product, watch those videos here and here.


Too Faced A La Mode palette
The two colors I’m mainly going for in this palette are the copper (Cannes) and hot pink (Monaco). Any reason to use hot pink eyeshadow, right?

bareMinerals Ready quad in The Dream Sequence
This quad has a shade that is almost an exact dupe of MAC Stars and Rockets (medium iridescent purple).

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
I love this mascara for a super dramatic look; if you have thick lashes, this is great for length and curl!

Bite Luminous Cream Lipstick Duo in Vivid
This lipstick duo contains the shades Violet and Palomino, both in the permanent line. Violet is a gorgeous purple-y/radiant orchid color, and Palomino is an awesome hot pink.

Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Pink Love
This color a really pretty light Barbie pink! It's super unflattering on me, but it’s such a fun color.

"Normal" makeup

It Cosmetics CC Cream
Vegas is super dry, so I’m going to bring a really hydrating base product, my favorite one is the It Cosmetics CC Cream, which I talked about in my last video. It has really fantastic sun protection and coverage as well!

NYX Cream Blush in Rose Petal, MAC blush in Fleur Power
A few videos ago I talked about how I don’t use cream blushes very often, but recently I’ve been getting into layering cream and powder blushes; the staying power of that combination is fantastic. That combination has incredible staying power. These two blushes are peachy-pink colors that are my current go-tos.

MAC custom palette
I'm bringing a custom eyeshadow palette with some basic neutrals (it's a MAC palette, but I have a few Makeup Geek eyeshadows in there as well!). I'm bringing MAC Expensive Pink (peach/rose gold), Makeup Geek Cinderella (light shimmery pink, similar to MAC Jest), Makeup Geek Cupcake (matte dusty pink), and Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear (warm medium brown).

NYX MegaShine Lip Gloss in Beige
This is my go-to color at the moment; it's a classic medium pink that goes with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment