Monday, June 9, 2014

It Cosmetics face products review!

Hi guys! Today I'm going to do a big review on It Cosmetics products!

Feel the Moment Primer Serum
This primer is packed with a lot of hydrating ingredients, but it doesn't make my skin greasy. It's kind of a different texture--very thick and goopy--but I love how smooth my foundation applies over it. I don't think this outperforms other primers, but I do love that this has a lot of added skincare ingredients.

Your Skin But Better CC Cream
This is supposed to be a 7-in-1 product, replacing your serum, moisturizer, sunscreen, and full-coverage foundation. If you've been disappointed with the coverage of BB creams and CC creams, I think you'll really like this--it's a natural-looking full-coverage. However, if you like this coverage and finish of products like Estee Lauder Double Wear or Revlon Colorstay, this isn't as full coverage as those foundations, but I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a nourishing everyday foundation/base product that's medium- to full-coverage.

It-O2 Ultra Repair Liquid Oxygen Foundation
This foundation claims to be a "spa in a bottle." I was very surprised that this is a really light-coverage foundation. I can use this on my good skin days, but if you have serious blemishes to cover, I would go with the CC cream instead.

Bye Bye Undereye Concealer
This concealer is supposed to be super full-coverage; I don't think the coverage is as miraculous as the QVC presentations show, but if you're looking for an undereye concealer that doesn't crease, you might be interested in this concealer.

Celebration Foundation
I really love this powder foundation! I mentioned in my May favorites (see them here) that this is a full-coverage powder foundation, and I love this velvety, perfected finish that this gives my skin. It also wears super well; I can go for over 12 hours without having to touch up or blot my face.

Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finishing HD Micro-Powder
This powder is supposed to be "airbrushing in a jar"; it supposedly erases the look of pores and fine lines. I do like this powder, especially over the CC cream, and I think it does do what it says it will do. It also gives me a super matte finish that actually lasts!

Vitality Face Disc
I love handy all-in-one palettes; this contains a bronzer, blush, and highlighter, and I love all of them! The bronzer is a cool-tone color that is great for contouring. The blush is a peach-pink with golden shimmer--not a super unique color, but it's so pretty and it has great staying power. The highlighter is a golden-champagne color, and it's quite shimmery. I like it for highlighting my cheeks, but I think you have to be a little bit careful with it, because it can come off a little metallic. But, overall, I really do like this palette!

So I hope this post was helpful! Thanks so much for reading, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment