Monday, October 14, 2013

What's in my makeup bag? - Fall edition

 

You can wear the same makeup year-round, but I think it's really fun to switch up my products occasionally. Here's what I'm going to be using this fall!


Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer has been a staple for me for a really long time, but I've been alternating between that and the Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation, which has really nice coverage and feels very light on my skin. Smashbox Photoready Primer Light just makes base products wear more evenly and kind of controls oil, too.


I've been using MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation everyday since I bought it--it's such a smooth, matte powder that doesn't look chalky or cakey. For contouring, I love NYX Matte Bronzer in Deep Tan; it's the perfect brown for me, and it blends very nicely.


Tarte Off the Cuff Amazonian Clay Blush Palette has pretty much every blush color I need, plus a bronzer that is a little lighter than the one from NYX. These blushes are so soft and pigmented, and the colors are really pretty.


For dark circles, I love Benefit Erase Paste; it has a peach/salmon tone that neutralizes undereye darkness, and it's very creamy and rich. MAC Studio Finish Concealer is a little dry and waxy, so it's perfect for blemishes.


Almay One Coat Get Up and Grow Mascara gives me really long, fluttery lashes that are still soft and flexible. Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in Taupe is very smooth, and it's the perfect color to give me a little bit of definition on my lower lashline. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion is a very long-wearing and doesn't smudge, even on my oily, hooded monolids.

No comments:

Post a Comment