Friday, October 11, 2013

September favorites!

This is kind of late to be doing the previous month's favorites, but here's what I've been loving in September!

MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation


This is so nice; it gives you a really matte finish, but you can apply it with a very heavy hand and there's no appearance of powder at all. It's so smooth and wears really well!

MAC Studio Finish Concealer


This feels a little waxy; it's a little dry under the eyes, but it clings to oily spots very well, so it's perfect for the greasy patches around your nose and for pimples. It's a medium-buildable coverage, so it covers up redness very nicely, too.

Elf Eyebrow Kit



I recently colored my hair, so I had to change my eyebrow color too. This is an exact dupe of Benefit Brow Zings, with a wax and a powder (the only difference is the Benefit one has mini tweezers). I don't really use the wax, but the powder is super soft and pigmented. It's also $3--$27 cheaper than Benefit--and everyone has time for that.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate


I have very dehydrated skin, but this makes my face feel really soft and bouncy. It also doesn't feel greasy or break me out, and makes my moisturizer work even better.

Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles candle


I don't burn candles; I just leave them out uncovered, but the smell still fills the room. This candle makes my room smell like a bakery--it's really sweet and smells like cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment